Earn Certifications Valued by Employers.
Certified auto & collision technicians are prime candidates for hire at automotive repair shops, body shops and dealerships. Employers want assurance that the mechanics and collision technicians they hire know how to repair vehicles efficiently and properly in a safe and reliable manner.
Graduates of our 20-week Efficiency Training Programs will enter the field having earned the following certifications:
ASE Entry Level Certifications
- Electrical/Electronic Systems
- Engine Repair
- Engine Performance
- Suspension and Steering
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Automatic Transmission/Transaxle
- Manual Drive Train and Axles
- Maintenance and Light Repair