JUMP START YOUR CAREER
THE INDUSTRY'S TOP COLLISION REPAIR & REFINISH TRAINING
Where Hands-On Aptitude Meets Artistic Ability.
- Learning to earning in 20 weeks.
- 80% Hands-on training.
- Link to industry's top employers.
COLLISION REPAIR & REFINISH PROGRAM
Learn focused hands-on efficiency training in a high-demand career field.
The 20-week accelerated program is designed to teach the next generation of mechanics to be as efficient as the vehicles they will maintain and repair.
Program Topics Below
Blueprint Tear Down/Technical Estimating
- Complete disassembly of vehicle damage
- Accurate mapping (marking) of all vehicle damage
- Complete photos of all marked damage (repair & replace)
- Accurate communications with estimator (technical writer)
- Estimate review
- Parts cart loading process
Paint Prep & Finishing
- Efficient masking process
- Thorough panel prep including cleaning and sanding
- Priming, guide coating and block sanding
- Finish sanding clear coat (wet / dry methods)
- Machine compounding, finish polishing and final detailing
Color Matching Success
- Color theory and understanding the color wheel
- Train skill in accurately discerning color differences
- Repeatable step-by-step color creation process
- Tri-Coats, Metallics and Pearls
- Successful color blending
Fast Lane Repairs & Small Dent Repairs
- Estimate repair mapping
- Minor vehicle disassembly
- Small dent repair
- Bumper repair
- Plastic welding
Airbag Diagnosis & Repair
- Airbag systems operation and functionality
- Airbag system safety and handling
- System diagnosis and scan tool use
- System components and replacement
Welding – Plastic, Steel, Aluminum, Bronze
- Weld types and required welders
- Cutting and prepping panels
- Bronze MIG welding
- Steel MIG welding and sleeving
- Aluminum MIG welding